Saturday, September 2, 2017

OOTD - July & August 2017

Outfits from July and August 2017, not including the OOTDs from my Summer 2017 Japan trip (check them out here)!
In my previous OOTD post, I promised to try to start to do these monthly per request instead of every two months like I usually do. However, July was an extremely slow outfit month aside from the trip (literally only had 2 to share and they were actually from late June tbh), and since I prioritized publishing my trip series before all else, here we are at the beginning of September anyway. Hope you don't mind keeping the bimonthly thing for just one more longer since these are actually pretty much mostly August anyway save for a few.

Outfit 1 (for church and shopping) -
Liz Lisa plain browsing top, Liz Lisa sunflower (jumper)skirt, Liz Lisa corsage actress hat, Coach small purse and Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals

Outfit 2 (for shopping, specifically for a purse to match with this dress which I had just gotten in the mail that day) -
Liz Lisa fruit ring OP, Liz Lisa tulle can can hat, Coach small purse and Flag J sandals

Outfit 3 (for work) -
Liz Lisa bandana floral cami OP, Liz Lisa My Melody 2017 fukubukuro cardigan, Coach small purse, Liz Lisa platform sports sandals

Outfit 4 (for church) -
Liz Lisa x My Melody x Little Twin Stars angel OP, Kate Spade New York purse, Liz Lisa platform sports sandals

Outfit 5 (for work) -
Liz Lisa mermaid OP, Liz Lisa My Melody 2017 fukubukuro cardigan, Liz Lisa flower round pouchette, Liz Lisa clear pearl sandals

Outfit 6 (for church and brunch) -
Liz Lisa sunflower OP, (Liz Lisa sunflower clips,) Liz Lisa (ice cream) woven bag and Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals

Outfit 7 (for work) -
Liz Lisa cherry cotton blouse, Liz Lisa gingham cardigan, Liz Lisa margaret cherry skirt, Liz Lisa ribbon embroidery pouchette, Liz Lisa flower lace-up back sandals

Outfit 8 (for work) -
Liz Lisa sleeping beauty OP, Liz Lisa sweet latte cardigan, Samantha Thavasa purse and Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps

Outfit 9 (for casual Friday at work) -
Liz Lisa cotton lace frill blouse, Ank Rouge key embroidery cardigan, Liz Lisa bow clips, off brand jeans, Kate Spade New York purse and Liz Lisa ribbon wedge sandals

Outfit 10 (for work) -
Liz Lisa tropical juice OP, Liz Lisa lace cardigan, Liz Lisa ice cream motif necklace, Liz Lisa ribbon embroidery pouchette and Liz Lisa flower lace-up back sandals

Outfit 11 (for work) -
Ank Rouge big collar OP, Liz Lisa lace cardigan, Samantha Thavasa purse and Liz Lisa ribbon platform sandals

Outfit 12 (for work) -
Liz Lisa lace pleats OP, Liz Lisa 17th anniversary key embroidery cardigan, Coach small purse, Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps

Outfit 13 (for work) -
Liz Lisa floral OP, Liz Lisa My Melody 2017 fukubukuro cardigan, Coach small purse and Liz Lisa 3D pumps

Outfit 14 (for work) -
Liz Lisa flower dot OP, Liz Lisa 3d flower cut cardigan, Liz Lisa scalloped shoulder bag, off brand knot wedge sandals

Outfit 15 (for church) -
Liz Lisa parasol OP, Liz Lisa short sleeve lace cardigan, Liz Lisa (ice cream) woven bag and Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals

Outfit 16 (for work) -
Liz Lisa x Yui Kanno rose fairy story OP, Ank Rouge key embroidery cardigan, Samantha Thavasa purse and Liz Lisa ribbon wedge sandals

Outfit 17 (for work) -
Liz Lisa sweet latte OP, Liz Lisa sweet latte cardigan, Liz Lisa sweet latte necklace, Liz Lisa 3-strap pumps

Outfit 18 (for work and a meeting) -
Liz Lisa ribbon OP, Liz Lisa bijou button cardigan, Liz Lisa gingham ribbon barrette, Liz Lisa flower round pouchette and Liz Lisa ribbon wedge sandals

Outfit 19 (for church) -
Liz Lisa bow tie blouse, Liz Lisa sweet latte cardigan, Liz Lisa key skirt, Coach small purse and Liz Lisa 2-strap ribbon pumps

Outfit 20 (for shopping with Amby) -
Liz Lisa off shoulder ribbon blouse, Liz Lisa candy sukapan, Liz Lisa striped can can hat, Liz Lisa flower round pouchette and Liz Lisa clear pearl sandals

Some of these are actually so poor quality that I'm a little embarrassed to even post them on the internet, but I did feel bad not having very much content for this post, and I already had the pics, so they were included anyway! I guess it just goes to show I have some very lazy days as well.
Truth be told, the reason I don't have as many OOTDs to share lately isn't because I haven't been wearing outfits I like. It's because in July, I started to get a little more serious about fitness and now work out 4/5 days during lunch at work! I really enjoy it, but it means I look like absolute crap by the time I come home most days, in particular my hair/bangs which get smashed under a visor. I'll try to make up for it by maybe taking pictures at work before I go running at lunch (like Outfit 17) but the artificial lighting and position of the mirror isn't really doing me any favors, so I may need some time to experiment/figure things out. Or, I could just have a lot less images per post, which I think some people may prefer (length-wise). I'll see how it goes in September!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the sweet latte outfit is perfection. I like how to seemed to really like yellows/mints and the beginning of the month and then just went all pink after that XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol tbh they're not exactly in order, but i see what you mean hahaha.

      Delete
    2. Urgh... really????? I've been viewing these wrong the whole time then - fml.

      Delete
    3. Lol I don't know if there's any other way to view them other than how I've presented it tbh lol. I honestly just don't keep track of the order when I'm uploading lol.

      Delete
  2. outfit 1 is so cute! what do you wear when you work out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essentially what I took to wear on my Mt Fuji hike! [http://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2017/07/japan-trip-summer-2017-part-1-preparing.html]
      I don't really like to spend money on that kind of thing lol.

      Delete
  3. your settings and poses are so cute in these!! I love the outdoor photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol far and few between. I really hate troubling someone to take them. It's pretty fucking annoying.

      Delete
  4. Your coords are always so inspiring to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are heaven!!!! So pretty and I love all the different looks you put together!!!! <3
    ~Kieli<3
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your coordinates. :)
    Outfit 1 is super perfectly coordinated despite having a more casual vibe. I really like outfit 5 without the cardigan! Your pigtails in outfit 9 are cute. Outfit 14 seems so well coordinate with all the matching navy- you've really sold that dress to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really like most of these without the cardigan too lol. Too bad I can't be sleeveless all the time.

      Delete